GCSE French Revision Outline
Follow this program for just one hour each day and we guarantee you will feel you're making good progress by the end of week 1!
- Go straight to the French vocab of one of the recordings (e.g. Midi au parc Vocab) and test yourself - check your answers against the vocab and fill in the ones you don't know. You have now learnt some new vocab.
- Now go to the French text and translate it, without looking at the vocab if possible (e.g. Midi au parc Transcript), then check your translation - you have now put the French together and reinforced your new vocab.
- Next go to Vocab and pick a topic to revise (ensure you're logged in so it tracks your progress for next time).
- Then revise one Grammar Point.
- Finally go back to the article you translated earlier (e.g. Midi au par Audio). This time listen to it and write down the translation - you may still need to check the French transcript in a few places.